Monday, March 1, 2010

My Learning Profile

The results of my learning profile (beginning wit the highest):
1. Intrapersonal
2. Logical
3. Visual/Spatial
4. Linguistic
5. Kinesthetic
6. Musical
7. Interpersonal
8. Naturalistic
The 1st 3 had roughly the same scores, and I couldn't really tell the difference between the graphs, so in the end I just estimated them.
Anyway, a rough gauge of myself:
The results of this test shows that I understand myself very well, thus I probably learn best through hands-on work, which will allow me to make connections between abstract concepts. My visual or spatial abilities score also show that I absorb visual information (words and pictures) more effectively than other forms of information (e.g. audio). Linguistics are not my strongest aspect, so I may have to put more effort into languages in order to do well. Music is another aspect which I had a lower score, and this shows that, although I am able to appreciate music, I may not have much success choosing music as my career in future.

-Shilin

No comments:

Post a Comment